Friday, April 30, 2010

Evidence of a Woman's Presence...

...in my house. LFG sorely needed a shower after soccer practice. Wonder where she gets the "drop your clothes right where you take them off" trait from? Yep, it's genetic.
Post shower, LFG says that she'd "rather write than watch TV"...She makes me aware that her first draft of Alone: The Adventures of Febe and Fay is in need of some editing and she needs to do it now. It's a writer's thing I suppose. Don't ask me if I'm proud enough to bust.
I've got two decent posts coming this weekend. Cordovan and Cleft Lips and Bobby from Boston. Stay tuned. And finally, if you are in Boston this Sunday, how's about a swing by over at the Top Shelf Flea.

Onward. ADG and LFG

9 comments:

Brian said...

Like father like daughter.

Karena said...

Look forward to the weekend posts. I will have another up as well! Your daughter & her writing are wonderful.

Karena
Art by Karena

Laguna Beach Fogey said...

Absolute cuteness and awesomeness.

Giuseppe said...

So you did make it to Bobby's after all...

The place left you speechless, didn't it?

Anonymous English Female said...

ADG - Forget 'Cordovan and Cleft Lips' (is there more that can be written on Cordovan??)or even 'Bobby from Boston'; some of us out here would much prefer to read 'The Adventures of Febe and Fay', especially if it's been illustrated by LFG's beautiful artwork...

James said...

That is so amazing,"rather write than watch TV".I'm thinking proud doesn't even begin to describe how you must feel. You know ,I'm sure, that your lifestyle, influence and nurturing of this little girl have done much to make her this way. You should also be proud of how you and her mother are doing with this little lady.

ADG said...

Karena...thanks.

LagunaTradMon...thanks. When she steps out of line I'm sending her to you!

AnonEng...CordoCleft first!

James...thanks. Yes, her mother and I are thankfully, fully aligned on the how's and what's with LFG.

ADG said...

G-MAN...forgot to respong re Bobby from Boston. I STILL can't get my mind around it. Next time I'm in Boston you and I are going to the warehouse.

ilovelimegreen said...

LFG sound like me when I played hooky in 3rd grade to read Nancy Drew books. Good for her not wanting to watch TV and write instead.